The Original Dragonsaur
Dragonsaur is part T-Rex, part Dragon, and part Robot. In a science experiment gone wrong, Dragonsaur was born from the depths of a deep and hidden cave in Inner Mongolia. There, a fanatical scientist named Dr. Chromaggus was testing gene-splicing. What came from the lab however, was none other than the Dragonsaur. The creature was mythed to have lived as recently as a few hundred years ago, and now is commemorated in our latest toy offering - The Original Dragonsaur
The Dragonsaur is a new toy that walks, roars, swings its wings, wags its tail, and sprays water from the mouth that looks like real fire.
What can Dragonsaur do?
Pop in some batteries and our Dragonsaur starts to walk, roar and flap its wings. As the Dragonsaur walks, it swings its tail from side to side while letting out a realistic roar.
If you're thinking, "My kids own several dragon toys and dinosaurs already..." You're missing out on the best part about our Dragonsaur.
This stellar looking Dragonsaur toy is fun, safe for kids and made from high quality sturdy, non-toxic recyclable ABS plastic. Sure to entertain anyone, it walks & roars and truly is... a Dragonsaur, a force to be reckoned with. Simply pour water into the tank above the head and turn it on! Batteries not included - requires 3 AA batteries.
Best Part of Dragonsaur
And that is no other toy can breathe fire just like our Dragonsaur does! Simply fill your Dragonsaur up with water and it starts to breathe out FIRE (made of mist) every few seconds. Your kids will be so WOWed by it that they'll not stop playing with their Dragonsaur!
This is the perfect gift for children ages 3 and above. Especially for those who absolutely adore dragons and dinosaurs! I'm sure your kids will be beaming with joy with their Dragonsaur.
How to Assemble & Play:
- Inside your package, you'll be receiving the main body, the tail, and 2 wings separately. Simply fix the tail and the 2 wings to the main body of your Dragonsaur.
- Simply fix the tail and the 2 wings to the main body of your Dragonsaur. They should fit in easily.
- Fill up the plastic bottle with water and add it into the hole on your Dragonsaur's head.
- Put 3 AA Batteries into the battery component found at the bottom of your Dragonsaur. And your kids are ready to play!
- Roaring, walking, and sprays flame-like-water from its mouth
- Swings its wings and wags the tail
- Movable hands
- Flashing LED eyes
- Suitable size, so you or your child can easily hold it in your hands
- Three types to choose from: Green, White, and Limited-Edition Chromag.
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 47 x 27 x 17.5 cm / 18.1" x 10.6" x 6.9"
- Power: 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- Age Range: 3 & Up.