Little Monkey Puzzle Addition and Subtraction Game
LEARNING MATHEMATICS WHILE AMAZING
- Little Monkey is an educational game that aims to teach the 3+ years the basics of mathematics, visually and playfully. With the help of the scale, children will have a better understanding of the equalities and differences between the numbers.
- Each little monkey weighs 1 gram, and the numbers weigh their amount, so for example, the number "6" weighs 6 grams. So you can create many combinations to teach little ones to calculate well beyond 10.
- The rules of the game are simple: The first to win 5 cards wins the game. Each player draws a card at random, and must solve the problem on the card, by correctly placing the numbers or monkeys on the scale. If he solves the problem correctly, he can keep his card.
The game is divided into three levels of difficulty:
- LEVEL I: Green cards, which learn to recognize numbers.
- LEVEL II: Purple cards, which learn to count.
- LEVEL III: Turquoise cards, which introduce to calculation.
The little monkey will be able to accompany the child to grow and will be a very interesting and useful tool to teach him the basics of mathematics.
- ✅ Helps little ones understand numbers with a visual (equilibrium equals equality)
- ✅ Promotes the development of small
- ✅ Very good for nursery classes
- ✅ Children learn while having fun
- ✅ Cute little animals make learning fun
- ✅ For ages 3 and up
- ✅ The game Introduces a competitive element, healthy for the child
- ✅ Product not found in stores
- ✅ Each package includes: x1 balance, x19 small monkeys, x30 playing cards (double sided)