Boeing 787-10 prototype aircraft model
Boeing 787 is a RC plane with industry-class high performance. It is portable, easy and convenient to operate, performance stable and durable. The modularization design makes the assembly simple and fast, and the wings also can be disassembled quickly. 300mah battery can be installed, bringing long endurance. With the excellent flight control and remote system, stable and safe flight performance can be obtained
The assembly of Boeing 787 is very simple. Enjoy DIY with your child or family and improve practical skills of children.
DESIGN CONCEPTAccording to the real Boeing 787, the model is made according to the ratio of 1: 5000, with perfect simulation, delicate design and outstanding product details, to come true the dream of becoming a pilot.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALSMaterials: EPO, EVA, carbon fiber, industrial plastic, etc. High hardness and durable can ensure the best performance of Boeing 787 in the air.
AEROBATICSThe remote control transmitter is equipped with a large and a small controllers. Beginners can use the small controller first and the large controllers can stunt the Boeing 787, such as rotation, etc.
RC plane adopts MicroUSB charging port and charge for 30 minutes can fly for 30 minutes. Equipped with 2 sets of batteries which can make sure the battery life.
- Built-in six-axis gyroscope flight self-stabilizing system
- Double-back propulsion, forward and backward propellers cancel each other out, making flight more stable.
- Remote control provides horizontal tail to adjust the wind direction so that beginners can easily master it.
- XK/WLtoys A100 series transmitters can be used. As V911S protocol, DeviationTx(NightlyBuilds) can also be maneuvered.
- Remote control distance: 200 meters
- Flying height: 100 meters
- Remote control: 2.4G 3CH
- 1 * QF008-787 550mm EPP DIY RC aircraft (requires assembly)
- 2 * 300mAh LiPo battery
- 1 * 3CH transmitter
- 1 * USB charging cable
- 1 * landing gear set
- 1 *propeller CCW CW
- 1 *Manual
Products passed the certification of international quality agencies, environmental protection and health